Refund on retail orders:
Right to cancel You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days The 14-day refund period is only valid for consumers/retail customers.
From the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us
of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Effects of cancellation If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts:
• Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery
Refund policy for Wholesale Orders
If you placed your order in the last 48 hours and wish to cancel it, please email: email@example.com with your order number, the date of purchase, your full name and address. You will find your order number on your order confirmation email.
As we aim to dispatch orders as soon as possible, sometimes we may have sent your order before you call or email. In that case, please wait for your product to arrive and follow the returns instructions below. If your product falls under any of the non-cancellable criteria, we regret that we will not be able to offer you a return. If an order is being manufactured in a design or ordered in large quantities, we regret that once production of that order has begun or payment has been done, we are unable to cancel it or refund your payment.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, Chubby Gorilla. They will not understand why you send it back to them and you will have to wait like forever to get it refunded.
Wholesale Returns & Restocking Fees:
We stand behind our products and want to maintain a great relationship with our customers. Afterall, you’re family. Simply return the merchandise with the original invoice and a note stating your reason for return and we’ll gladly refund your purchase price. Shipping & handling charges are not refundable, and a 15% re-stocking fee will be deducted from the re-fund.
Canceling/Changing Your Order:
Due to our size and efficient fulfillment, we move pretty quickly, so we cannot guarantee that your order can be cancelled or altered after it has been placed. You may contact us as soon as possible to see if your order has already started to be processed. In the event that it has not, we will be more than happy to make changes to it within 24 hours, if your product does not fall under any of the non-cancellable criteria.